The Chicco Liteway, an aluminum stroller roughly the same size as an umbrella style stroller. This stroller is easy to unfold and only took about ten minutes to complete fix up. Chicco Liteway is about the average size of a regular sun shed stroller. However, it is lighter than the average sun shed stroller. Check out full Chicco Liteway stroller review below.
Chicco Liteway Stroller Review
Features of Chicco Liteway Stroller
The Chicco Liteway stroller a smooth and straightforward to put along aluminum stroller roughly the identical size as an umbrella style stroller. This stroller was terribly straightforward to place along and only took regarding 10 minutes to complete assembly. The Chicco Liteway is concerning the average size of an everyday umbrella stroller; however, it is slightly heavier than the common umbrella stroller. This is compensated by the extra deluxe luxury things that accommodate the parent, the toddler or baby. The stroller has terribly large wheels; which makes it straightforward to go over multiple surfaces with dual engaged brakes. The structure of the stroller overall is very durable and is an aluminum material. The unleash to fold the stroller may be a two-half safety system that requires 2 completely different steps so as to close the stroller; that is terribly uncommon to additional basic strollers.
It also has a five point safety harness system to stay your kid snug and secure. The fabric is made from high quality material and can be washed with dry washing machine. The hood part of the stroller contains a see-through vinyl window to stay an eye fixed on your baby or toddler as you stroll concerning the park on a sunny day. The hood element additionally is very massive that can protect your toddler baby from the hot blazing sun and can additionally keep your kid snug and warm within the winter as he/she will be able to and lay back and snooze. The storage compartment underneath the stroller is very massive compared to any regular umbrella stroller and you’ll be able to work a large crock-pot in the bottom of the stroller while not having to remove the child out of the stroller.
The lightweight aluminum body is made from elliptical tubing that is thick and strong, sturdy however not too heavy within the event you wish to raise the stroller and baby each. That will happen when you would like to clear some steps or board a bus, van or alternative tall vehicle, so don’t discount the importance of a light-weight stroller. The Chicco Liteway Stroller conjointly includes a single line suspension for the rear wheels alone which is less effective than all-wheel suspension however much lighter than putting struts on all four wheels. You’ll be able to go up and down hills fine and tilt the carriage back on bumpy roads. The backrest on this stroller has not one, not two, however five totally different locking positions so you’ll tilt it back a little bit or a heap. Leave it up high when your baby is awake and desires to eat and set it down low when she is ready for a nap.
This makes it a heap like a bite-sized recliner on wheels if you think that about it. Your baby goes to love that and therefore are you, especially when the stroller truly makes it easier to put your very little one to sleep. The Chicco Liteway Stroller isn’t anything too new however it is definitely put along well. The price for this single-piece stroller is regarding $139.99 however you may positively get it for but that, maybe even one-third if you are trying eBay or alternative secondhand retailers. There may be a storage basket on the back of the carriage like with most strollers, however unlike most strollers, the Chicco Liteway Stroller options a removable area which doubles as a backpack in a very pinch. You’ll loosen up the stroller considerably before you would like to move it up or down stairs therefore that’s really outstanding.
- A full one-hand recliner. Easy to change a diaper in this stroller. You can use it from you baby’s birth day.
- Safety harness is awesome and it has an auto-lock mechanism. Great fit for two shoulder position.
- Stroller height. Great for tall parents.
- Adult cup holder. It’s large, so you can fit more than just water bottles.
- Front wheel locks is great for locking straight to go across the grass. It’s easy to remove the front wheels.
- Leg bunting is attached and stored under the leg rest. It’s not large however and my 3 month old has almost outgrown it.
- It’s not too tippy. You can hang a medium size diaper bag on the handles and it doesn’t tip over when the child is not in the stroller.
- Super easy to fold. It has an auto lock when you fold it.
- Viewing window in cover. It’s not covered, simply tinted, so it allows a lot of sunshine- that happens to fall right on my son’s face.
- Canopy. Size is simply alright. Although, when unattached to the back, it will rotate around to the front to block additional sun
- Weight- This stroller in as light-weight as appears. Its massive and 17 lbs. in weight.
- Folded size. It very is not that compact. It’s concerning 1.5 times the scale of Maclaren Quest when folded.
- Very little basket- The basket is very little as it had been required. You cannot hold you diaper bag in it.
- The foot footrest space of the stroller invariably flips back to the up position after each closing. Each facet can be done individually, therefore it is a 1-handed operation, but it’s annoying to possess to do this each time.
Overall, the CHICCO Liteway is an attractive, sturdy, light and compact umbrella style stroller to keep in the trunk of your which will accommodate a large toddler comfortable and will also accommodate a smaller baby when a carrier stroller is unavailable. It is an above average product for you choice. It may not have any gorgeous features but simply it worth your investment. Your baby can grow into this stroller for a while and the reclining seat can be adjusted to accommodate larger children so pushing this carriage to its limits is not impossible.